Type de poste : Temporaire Ville : Montréal
Expérience requise : Plus de 10 ans
Statut : Temps plein
Description du poste
Change Management Advisor
2 year contract
Amazing opportunity to work in a Trans-Canadian context!
Securities regulators from each of the 10 provinces and 3 territories of Canada have teamed up to form the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA). The CSA is a voluntary umbrella organization of Canada’s provincial and territorial securities regulators whose objective is to improve, coordinate and harmonize regulation of the Canadian capital markets. The CSA members have now initiated a wide scale project called NSRP (National Systems Renewal Program) to replace some national systems with a single, intuitive and secure filing system for regulators and market participants.
Reporting to the Senior project manager, the Change Management Advisor is accountable for supporting the effective change management in the program whilst also managing multiple projects. This resource will coordinate team members, including other vendor project managers, to deliver the objectives of the workstream. The future employee’s primary responsibility will be to create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize user adoption and usage and minimize resistance. This person will have to lead the change management activities across all aspects of the program and the stakeholders across the country.
Some weekly activities will include
- Tracking and providing forecast for workstream schedule;
- Resolution of challenges across the workstream;
- Creating and logging of action plans for issues, risks and actions within the managed workstream;
- Acting as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor;
- Establishing processes and mitigating strategies for managing issues and risks across project and associated projects, including escalation processes.
- Applying a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the program
- Assessing change impact and conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness and identifying key internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitating and managing the organizational change management (OCM) team, with representatives from across the country
- Supporting training efforts and providing input, document requirements and support for the design and delivery of training programs for a wide range of internal and external users to meet their regulatory obligations.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Computer Science, or equivalent training;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in managing Pan-Canadian wingspan projects with multiple dispersed stakeholders;
- Experience of applying project management methodologies in the context of a large IT project within large-scale organization;
- Prosci certified;
- PMP certified is an asset;
- Fluent in English and French (oral and written);
- Highly proficient in standard office software, such as MS Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, including tables;
- Have worked on technology projects and understand the concepts of PMF and SDLC.
- Experience managing vendors
- Great risk management skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere;
- Skilled negotiator and communicator to develop consensus and constructively manage conflicts;
- Great oral, written and presentation skills;
- Problem-solving, interpersonal, influencing, facilitation, negotiation and conflict management skills;